SUMMER BREAK IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR THE SEASON! If you are interested in becoming a lifeguard for the 2020 season, please contact Brooke Vinton at email@example.com.
LIFEGUARD JOB DESCRIPTION:
Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Enforce facility rules and regulations to prevent accidents or casualties; make rescues and administers first aid when necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness of pool facility.
- Maintain rescue ready position in pool area at all times by performing proper surveillance and scanning.
- Document accidents via incident reports and inform appropriate members of management.
- Complete all opening and closing checklist daily.
- Document any facility closures on the closure log in the guard binder. Immediately let all managers (guard manager, area manager and HR) know about pool closure via picture of the closure log.
- Inspect pool area and equipment on a daily basis.
- Showing up for all assigned shifts 15 minutes early and staying through the conclusion of your shift.
- Informing guard manager, area manager and HR via email for all schedule changes.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All lifeguards must be able to acquire and maintain certifications in CPR, AED, Lifeguarding and First Aid. If certifications aren’t acquired through Pyle’s Pools a copy must be provided to HR. Pyle’s Pools will place a copy of lifeguard certifications at employee’s home facility, but lifeguards are required to carry a copy in their fanny pack at all times.
Summer Break is always looking for hardworking, dedicated lifeguards! If you are interested in working as a lifeguard or would like more information for the 2020 season, please contact Brooke Vinton at firstname.lastname@example.org.